Saturday 27 July 2013

My MAC Lipsticks


I don't have a lot of MAC lipsticks but the ones I do own I adore (well a part from one). MAC are well known for their lipsticks, and it's always so exciting getting a new one (even though the price is  now £15, say whaaat?). But I thought I'd show you my small, humble collection.


IMPASSIONED - MORANGE - CHATTERBOX

AMPLIFIED

MAC have a range of lipsticks in different finishes, I have more amplified ones than other finishes, I just love the intense, highly pigmented colours.

My first amplified purchase was Impassioned which is the most beautiful, bright pink. It is so intense and eye-catching, it's perfect for a night out or even during the day for a huge pop of colour.

Next is Morange which is, as the name would suggest, a bright orange. I think this colour looks best on tanned - medium skin tones.

My most recent MAC lipstick purchase was Chatterbox which is a very pretty pink. It isn't neon or super bright, just a perfect pink.

SUNNY SEOUL
CREAMSHEEN 

Creamsheen is the most creamiest formula and thus the most hydrating. I only have one creamsheen and that's Sunny Seoul which is one of my favourite lipsticks, it's such a pretty pink which is so easy to wear. It has a slight shimmer running through it.

COSTA CHIC - CHIC

FROST

Frost is one of the hardest finishes to pull off, and it is my least favourite finish but saying that Costa Chic was my first ever MAC lipstick purchase and is one of my favourite lipsticks. Costa Chic is a coral-pink and I think it's perfect for spring/summer days when you have a bit of a tan, it's definitely not one for the paler ladies. This is one of my perk-me-up colours.

Chic is a maroony/reddy brown, I was actually given this from a friend as it didn't suit her skin tone. I don't actually wear this as I don't tend to wear colours like this, I'm all about brighter colours on the lips.


I hope you have a lovely day!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall