Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Favourites


My gosh it's the end of July, my birthday is in 9 days - ahh - and results are in 15 days - brb fleeing the country - but for now, it's time to share the products I've been using and loving throughout the month of July.



I've been really loving the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution. I use this twice a day before moisturising, so as a toner and it just gets rid of any make up my cleanser didn't get. I feel like my skin has looked and felt much cleaner since using this, it's really gentle and doesn't have a scent so I think it'd work well with sensitive skin.


As it's been quite hot here in London (and scorching in my flat) I've had my fan on basically all day and night, obviously this won't have the best effects on my skin, so a couple of times a week I've been using the Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask. You basically put this on after cleansing before bed and sleep with it on, it sinks into the skin and you wake up with the most hydrated and plump looking skin.
As I've been having major skin issues around my chin, I've been covering all the spots and blemishes with the Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer, I've spoken about this before, it's a full coverage concealer which does not budge as it's waterproof. It's really creamy but does not look cakey at all.


I went into Lush to pick up Grease Lightning as my skin is not behaving right now, but after speaking to a worker (I love that all workers at Lush know what they're talking about btw) I opted for the Fresh Farmacy cleanser. It comes in blocks like a bar of soap, and I break of a little bit each time I use it so I don't waste product. This is the only cleanser I've been using day and night and I can tell a difference in my skin, it has started to clear up a bit but it's going to take a bit more time. But I really have been enjoying using this product, it doesn't smell the best but it's all fresh ingredients and I know it's beneficial for my skin so I can't complain.


I've been trying out the Good Things Face The Day moisturiser this month and I really like it. First of all it smells ah-mazing, so fruity and just so delicious. I love that it has SPF 15 in it but what I really love is that it's light but really moisturising.


I've had Hollister Solana Beach Body Mist for a few years now, but I've recently been using it a lot, it actually just sits on my vanity. As it's been so hot, I just like to spritz this all over me just to cool down. I really love the scent of this, it's sweet and summery, reminds of the beach.

Music
Bridgit Mendler - Hello My Name Is... (Album)
Justin Timblerlake - The 20/20 Experience
Jonas Brothers - First Time ♥

TV
The Vampire Diaries
Supernatural
Pretty Little Liars

Movies
The Heat
Despicable Me 2

Book
The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out The Window And Disappeared

So there are all my July favourites, they were pretty much all skin care products but as I said my skin is not behaving, sigh. I hope you all had a lovely July and have a lovely August!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall