Wednesday 7 August 2013

Boots, Kiko and H&M Haul


A couple of days ago I took a trip to Westfield and bought a few things from Boots, Kiko and H&M. It's my birthday week so I just wanted to get me a few new things ;)


BOOTS


I needed another tube of Soap and Glory's Hand Food and Heel Genius so I picked up those, and as Soap and Glory was on 3 for 2, I picked up Pulp Friction (best name ever) which is a body scrub. My Flake Away is almost finished so it was a good time to get this. I also picked up Hand Maid which is an anti-bacterial gel, and you guys know I can't live without hand gel.


I picked up some big, oval pads to use with my toner as I think it'll just be so much easier than using the small, round pads. I also got the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore & Shine Daily Scrub as it was new and I wanted to give it a go as my current scrub is almost finished. I picked up the Pink Grapefruit Cream Wash too as it is my favourite cream wash ever and the Visibly Clear line was 2 for £5.


How does one go into Boots without buying a nail polish? The answer is you don't. I really wanted to get a couple more Barry M Gelly polishes as I love my Greenberry so much, so I picked up Papaya which is a gorgeous peachy coral and Passionfruit which is a bright coral with orange undertones. And if you spent £6 or more on Barry M you got a free limited edition nail polish so I picked up this gorgeous bright pink.

KIKO



I've been seeing these Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows around and I really wanted to give them a try so I went into the Kiko store and swatched a couple of shades and I really liked them! They're quite shimmery and very pigmented, but what I loved most about them is the lasting power. Oh my goodness, these babies do not budge once they are set. I got the shades 6, which is a golden brown and 18 which is a steel, bluey grey.

6 and 18

H&M


I needed a statement necklace to wear with a LBD my mum got me to wear on my birthday on Friday (woo/boo), I saw this in H&M for only £7.99 and I really liked it. I love the colour, it's like a blush pink, and it'll go with a lot of plain black tops.

Apologies for the quality, it's hard to photograph clothes!

Here's the dress my mum got me, it's a black structured skater dress (also from H&M). I love the material of this, it's quite hard to explain but it's very smooth, almost silk like but it's thick ... great explanation, I know.



I also just wanted to mention that with the September issue of Elle you get a free Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray worth £7.50 which is amazing! (But of course, I got the issue mainly for my love, Katy Perry.)

So that's it for my little haul, thanks for reading. I can't believe it's my birthday in two days, oh dear. But over the weekend I'll have a birthday post up (possibly a photo diary?).

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall