Saturday 10 August 2013

What I Got For My Birthday

Woah, I'm living my final year as a teenager, cray. I had a lovely birthday though, I and a few friends went to The Roadhouse for dinner, drinks and to party like it's 1999. I had such an incredible birthday and am so grateful for all my lovely friends for spending the day with me. I thought I'd show you guys what I got for my birthday, I am SO happy with everything that I got. I am so blessed to have amazing people around me. 

From Emma


hnnnngggg

From Marta


From Serena
Reflet

From Chloe

From Joey

Goodies from America, from Thomas
I am so grateful and so happy with everything that I received, lots of love to my friends. And if you were wondering what my wonderful mum got me, check this post out!

Hope you're having a great weekend! I'm recovering from all the dancing (and drinks) from last night...

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall