Monday 12 August 2013

Photo Diary - The Final Teenage Year


It was my birthday on the 9th, and I turned 19 - my final teenage year, ahhh! - so to celebrate, a few friends and I went to The Roadhouse in Covent Garden for dinner, drinks and to partay! I hadn't been before so I was a bit worried it wasn't going to be great, but I had the best time!


This is what I wore, the black H&M dress and necklace I featured in my haul and my bag is the Michael Kors Quilted Hamilton Tote.


I got my hair done in the morning, I got it washed, cut and blow dried, I loved the way it looked. My lovely friend Marta did my make up for me, I need to say that the Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 06 is amazing, my eye make up did not budge at all all night. 


The food at The Roadhouse exceeded my expectations, it was really yummy, I had the BBQ, chicken, bacon and cheese melt. Nom.


Emma and I ♥

We got there for happy hour so of course we took advantage, I first got Hollywood which is amazing, I recommend it for those who have a sweet tooth ;)


Whoops.


There was a live band who played covers of a range of songs, they were pretty good and had the crowd going. There was some head banging... heh. The DJ also played great music, she was awesome. 


Chloe & Marta and her awesome top
I had such a great night and I would definitely go back to The Roadhouse for a night out. Hope you enjoyed this post and apologies for the quality of photos, they were taken on my iPhone.

-Kiran xo 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall