Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Best Hair Care Duo...


... For curly hair! You may know I hate fussing over my hair, I don't like trying new hair care products because they're generally don't do much for me. I have long, thick, curly hair and not a lot can maintain this mane. But I have found two products which work so magically together.



Firstly, almond oil, my mother has been trying to get me to use almond oil for months but I just kept refusing and was always in Moroccanoil's corner until my Moroccanoil ran out -le gasp- and all we had was almond oil. It was a revelation. I apply a small amount into my hair after I've washed and brushed it. It keeps my hair hydrated without weighing it down or making it look greasy (which was what I was afraid of). I focus it mainly on the ends of my hair where my hair tends to be the most dry. And the best part of almond oil? It's all natural.

Following this up I take two full pumps of Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream (a recommendation from a friend who has beautiful curly hair) and wow, just wow. I love this stuff, it really does define my curls while keeping them bouncy and soft. It also smells great. 

My hair has been in such good condition because of this duo, I couldn't recommend either product enough. I've even converted a curly haired friend into an almond oil user, success. Of course almond oil would work if you didn't have curly hair, I'd definitely recommend it if you have dry hair and were looking for an inexpensive oil.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall