Sunday 27 July 2014

Photo Diary // Sopot, Poland


Last week I took a trip to Sopot, Poland with one of my best friends. I had such an amazing time and am literally already itching to go back. I wouldn't have thought Poland would be a great place for a holiday, but trust me, it is! We stayed by the beach and the centre of Sopot so we were literally near everything (which meant 6am returns from a night out were no problem whatsoever).



Start the holiday right!

Where we stayed.












Boat trip to Hel.




The most fresh and best fish and chips I've ever had!






Then we headed to Gdansk which is the next city over.


We decided to be a bit cultural and visit a museum which was about the history of the Free City.




And of course I couldn't go to Poland not visit Sephora, Inglot and their drugstore Rossman!

I very much enjoyed my time in Sopot, it really is a beautiful place and although I couldn't understand anyone there was a very welcoming and friendly atmosphere. The nightlife is fantastic on the weekends, the restaurants are great and the beach was just so lovely. Alas, now I am back home and my usual Cinderella tasks await (without Prince Charming and Gus...)

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall