Sunday 13 July 2014

Beauty Bargain // ELF Daily Brush Cleaner


I've been testing out the ELF Daily Brush Cleaner in the past few weeks and I've been pleasantly surprised. Cleaning brushes are essential to keep your brushes free from bacteria, to ensure colours won't get mixed, to remove any dead skin cells that may be sitting on the brushes, and to keep the brush hairs nice and fluffy.



Deep cleaning brushes is the best way to keep brushes cleaned but it is a lengthy process, I usually do it once a week or once every two weeks (I use either baby shampoo or Dr Bronner's Soap). But before I start my make up I have started to spot clean my brushes with this cleaner. I just spray the cleaner onto a paper towel, swirl my brush onto the towel and wait for it to dry before I use it. It only takes a few seconds to clean and dry, so you'll have clean brushes in no time.


The Real Techniques brush is what I use for concealer so this was covered in concealer, and the MAC 217 is used for eyeshadows, as you can see they both look fairly clean after just spot cleaning.

I'm very impressed with the ELF Daily Brush Cleaner, it smells really nice, it cleans brushes quickly and well, and it leaves brushes feeling soft which is great. Obviously this won't beat deep cleaning but for day to day it's a great product to have.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall