Thursday 10 July 2014

July 2014 Birchbox


YesterdayI received the July Birchbox and when I opened it I was quite pleased with the contents. I definitely preferred this box to the June box and will most definitely get use out of everything in here.



The theme this month is Sun, Sea and Sand. Everything came in this orange and white pouch.


In my box:
Benefit Porefessional - like the They're Real Mascara this is something that I receive a lot in magazines, but I do like this product and will definitely use it up (once I've used my other sample up.)
Whish Three Wishes Lavender Body Butter - I've given this a whiff and it smells lovely so I'll definitely take this one on holiday with me, but like the Naobay body lotion, this is half empty, tut tut.
Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream - I've heard good things about this eye cream so I'm happy to give this a go, plus eye cream samples last ages.
Laqa & Co Sheer Lube Pencil in Menatour - I was so happy to see this as I've been wanting go try a purple lip product and as this is a sheer formula it won't be hard to work with. Plus I love lip crayons and this is so cute and small.
Model's Own Nail Polish in Rocket - I own a Model's Own glitter polish already and I love it, so I'm happy to add another to my collection. Rocket looks like a fun glitter.
Filosofille 4 Sided Nail Buffer - This was the lifestyle extra and I'm really happy with it as I'll definitely get use out of it, I love nail buffers so this is very welcome to the nail care collection.





I'm definitely happy with this box, I much prefer it to last month's. I love that most of the things I have received will come in handy when I go on my beach holiday next week so I'll definitely get use out of the products. I think I'm going to keep subscribed and see what it's in store for next month!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall