Wednesday 9 July 2014

June Favourites


I wasn't going to do a June favourites as I thought I didn't really have any but I realised I did and I have a urge to tell the world.



I've been exclusively wearing my Naked palette this month, I don't know what it is but I just keep gravitating towards it. All the colours are great and I know I can sweep on any colour and be done.
I've also been gravitating towards Nars Orgasm Blush a lot this month, mainly because I have tanned and I think this blush looks beautiful  on tanned skin with its peachy goldy goodness.


I've been trying out the Maybelline Matte Maker Powder this month and I've really been liking it, it's very similar to Rimmel Stay Matte but this adds a bit of coverage (I have the shade Natural Beige). It's a very light powder and instantly mattifies the skin, and as it's been quite warm recently God knows I've been needing to powder my nose more a lot more during the day.
I've been getting use out of Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Perfume this month, I bought this during Winter and didn't really use it as I was buried in big jumpers and scarves so I didn't see much point wearing it. This perfume has one molecule in it and supposedly smells different on everyone's skin, I've been told it smells sweet and musky on me, I can't smell that too much but I can smell the base of this perfume and I enjoy that smell.
I decided to give a waterproof mascara a go this month so I went for the waterproof version of my favourite mascara, Maybelline The Rocket. This does everything the original does, lengthens, volumises and holds a curl, but it just doesn't budge. I will say it does take a little longer to work with this but it is worth it. My mascara usually smudges a little bit under my eye but not with this so hopefully this will be continue being great on my holiday.


Some new hair care favourites, I won't go into too much detail about these as a separate post is coming up soon. But the Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream and Almond Oil has just made my hair look pretty damn good this month, this combination together is fabulous. Stay tuned for a post dedicated to these two for more info!

TV
THE US OFFICE. - Yeah, I yelled, because this show is amazing, I can't believe it took me this long to watch it. I got Netflix and have watched 8 seasons in less than two weeks. If you haven't seen this but you love witty humour (and Steve Carell) then watch this. Just do it.

Movie
The Fault In Our Stars - Don't even get me started on this. 4/5 *cries*

Life
Kitsune Club Night (see if you can spot me at 0:32 :') )
Brighton
Going to the gym - yep, you heard that right.

Another great month, and here's to July!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall