Tuesday 1 April 2014

Beauty Bargain - MUA Undressed Palette


Hey everyone, today I'm finally doing my second Beauty Bargain post - it's been a while, I know. But today the focus is on my very well loved MUA Undressed Palette which is only £4!



The palette contains 12 beautiful neutral, warm toned shades which range from light to dark. These are pretty darn pigmented and very easy to blend considering the price. They are a little powdery as you can see the palette is a little messy (I didn't clean it just so you guys can see), but for £4 you really can't complain.

The colours go so beautifully together and you can see which ones I gravitate towards more by the dents in some of the colours. There are 3 matte shades and the rest are shimmers, the shimmers do have more pigment and colour pay off than the mattes but that's usually the case with such palettes.

Top row from L-R
I tend to go for the lighter colours more as they are very appropriate for everyday. As you can see the colours are very pretty.

Bottom row from L-R
The darker colours are more pigmented, as they would be, and again the colours are very pretty. I find these colours last much longer with some sort of base or primer (especially on me as I have oily eyelids) and they tend to start fading/creasing after 5 or so hours.

There is quite a lovely shade range in this palette, and if you don't want to splash out £37 on the Urban Decay Naked Palette, then this might be a good palette to go for instead.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall