Wednesday 2 April 2014

March Favourites


It's April and it's Spring - yay! But before I can properly get into April (even though I've already had the best start to the month - Justin Timberlake had a little something to do with that), I need to conclude my few favourites from March!



March was the month I finally joined the Naked family - Urban Decay Naked that is - and I started with Naked 2 which is the taupey, cool-toned offering from the bunch. I luuurve this palette so, so much. The formula of these shadows is beautiful, buttery soft and blend so well. I have been particurly leaning towards the shades 'Bootycall' 'Snakebite' 'YDK' and 'Suspect' but sadly my 'Suspect' is not very pigmented so I really have to pile it on to get the colour pay off.


I've been wearing Nars Orgasm and Benefit Rockateur a lot this month but I've spoken about those before, so I wanted to talk about my new favourite from the month which is Rimmel Santa Rose. This doesn't look like much in the pan, but on the skin it looks effortlessly beautiful. It just adds something to the complexion without being too in your face. Gorgeous colour.


My lip favourites this month are MAC Dreaming Dahlia which is one of the lipsticks from the new Fantasy of Flowers collection. This is a beautiful, Spring-time appropriate orangey-coral shade. It's a lustre finish so it's quite glossy and very low maintenance. My other favourite is the Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive, I mentioned this in January as well, but I just love it so much. It's the perfect pink, it's creamy, opaque in just one swipe and lasts ages.

Dreaming Dahlia - Elusive


I am still very much loving Maybelline The Rocket mascara, but for the few days I was without it, I turned to Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara which is surprisingly very good. It just coats the lashes very well, lengthens and volumises. It doesn't flake on me and holds a curl well. I also like to use this on top of The Rocket for when I want va-va-voom lashes.

TV
My Mad Fat Diary

Movies
This Is The End 3/5
Non Stop - 3.5/5
Coriolanus National Theatre Live Encore - technically this is not a movie, but I watched it in the cinema - and it was amazing.

Music
Supermodel (Album) - Foster The People
In A Perfect World (Album) - Kodaline
The Complete Experience (Album) - Justin Timberlake

Life Favourites
Bastille gig.
Foster The People gig.
Finished all my classes for my first year at uni!

Aaaaand we're done! Thanks for reading, hope you had a lovely March!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall