Saturday 5 April 2014

American Drugstore Beauty Haul


I made an order on BeautyJoint.com which is a website which sells American drugstore products, I was very excited when I came across it but was a little nervous as I hadn't heard much about the website. But I made an order, anxiously waited (about a week) and my order arrived, and very well packed may I add. So let's get to the goodies!



First all my Wet n Wild products, I already own the Walking On Eggshells palette, and I really like it so I wanted to try some more stuff from the brand. I knew I wanted the Comfort Zone palette so I ordered that, and I love the colours so much. I also picked up the Silent Treatment palette, two nail polishes in Tropicalia and Candy-Licious and a matte lipstick in the shade Pinkerbell (and no, I was not sucked in by the name...).


NYX is not readily available here and to be honest, I didn't really want to spend £5 on p&p so I ordered a few things I've really been wanting to try. First I got three blushes in the shades Red, Rose Garden and Mocha. I also ordered a Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream, a Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige and a Jumbo Eye Pencil in the shade Yoghurt which is a beautiful shade.



Probably one of my most exciting purchases is the Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - this blush is raved about so much on YouTube and I really wanted to try it. It's a beautiful soft peachy shade with golden shimmer running through it. I tried this yesterday and I understand the hype, this is soft, pigmented, blends well and looks stunning on the skin. I also got a Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Dizzy.


I hear a lot about Jordana on YouTube so I wanted to give their products a go too, so I got a Long Lip Liner Pencil in Rose and a Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Sweet Pink.

(L-R) Pinkerbell - Peaches and Cream - Beige - Dizzy - Rose - Sweet Pink

Clearly I went a bit cray for pink lip products, ehe. But I am very happy with my order, I do recommend ordering BeautyJoint, I had no problems with the delivery and I also got $5 off for registering!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall