Monday 31 March 2014

March Beauty and Fashion Haul


Woo, it's Spring so instead of cleaning and getting rid of things, I am adding things to my collection.





I finally went for it and bought Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, it is absolutely stunning and I do think I am in love with it. Is it weird I'm really drawn to the shade Nooner?




Oops. I also got Naked 2 at the beginning of the month. This is very different to Naked 3, Naked 3 obviously is very pinky based whereas this is more taupey-cool toned. I've been wearing it a lot this month and, sigh, it's love.



Urban Decay have taken a lot of my money this month, I added another one of their amazing Revolution Lipstick's to my collection in the shade Fiend which is just a beautiful rosey MLBB shade. I wore it yesterday and I was just like 'YES'.


I've been eyeing up this Ted Baker Petri Phone Sleeve for a while now but was waiting until it went on some sort of offer, and it did! I love this so much, it's super pretty with its pastel pink and rose gold detailing. I also love that my phone fits in perfectly even with a case on.


I also made a smal H&M order, however one top won't be arriving until May... don't you just hate when they do that? Anyway, we'll start with accessories. First I got a pack of hair bands, they just look like a cheaper version of twist bands.


I also got this necklace which I wasn't too fond of when I saw it in store but after seeing Hello October wearing it, I noticed how nice it looked on.


I thought these rings were super cute so in my basket they went.


Now onto my horribly photographed clothes (I am so sorry, I will work on photographing clothes, eee). I got 3 maxi skirts, why? Because I'm kind of into them at the moment. The first one is just a plain khaki green one which is so simple yet beautiful. The next is a beautiful neon coral skirt, which is sheer and has slits in both sides, as it's sheer it has an under layer which covers the goods. The black is the same as the coral.


This was an impulse buy but I kind of like it ... a lot. It's such a light blue jumper with palm trees everywhere. Anyone who knows me knows I love palm trees so naturally I gravitated towards this. It's quite light so it'll be great for Spring.

I also picked up a Tanya Burr lipgloss in the shade Picnic In the Park which is not photographed but it's a great gloss, very pigmented and smells like sweets.

So there's my little haul, I hope you have all had a great March! Today is Tinkerbell's first birthday... they grow up so fast. I'm on my Spring break now... time is flying. But as I have a bit of time on my hands, expect much more frequent updates!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall