Wednesday 26 March 2014

Fragrance Direct Haul


Hey guys, so I made a little Fragance Direct order and I thought I'd share it with you. If you didn't already know, Fragrance Direct is an amazing website where you can get a massive range of products from high end to 'drug store' for crazy cheap prices.



I got the Sally Hansen Wax Strip Kit, I wanted to try these for my upper lip...yup. And I also picked up the Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream as my cuticles have been kind of dry lately *sad face*.



More Sally Hansen but I could not say no to these as they were only £1.99! I've been wanting go try the Salon Effects Nail Strips for so long but I couldn't justify spending over £10 on them, but for under £2? Hells yeah.


Last but not least, I got another tube of my favourite mascara, Maybelline The Rocket and I also got the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighter in the shade Sand, but I think it may be too dark for me but we'll see!

So there's my little haul, I highly recommend checking out Fragrance Direct for some amazing deals if you haven't already!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall