Tuesday 1 July 2014

Photo Diary // Brighton 28th June 2014


On Saturday my mum and I took a trip to Brighton for the day. I was curious about prices to get from London to Brighton so I took to National Express and one way is £5...£5! That's less than a trip from one side of London to the other, so of course I booked and off we went.




We got the 10am coach and arrived in Brighton around 12.30pm, as we hadn't eaten our first order of business was fish and chips which is an absolute must on a British beach!


Then ice cream straight after... (while watching cool people on their jet thingys)




We rented chairs which I recommend as they're only £2 for the whole day. I read for a while and then took a nap... then I woke up with a tan (forgot to wore SPF whoops).








Derping





Fresh doughnuts is also a must!


See that man on the far right? He had a metal detector... I found that amusing.









Another must, rock and fudge. Nom.

I had a lovely day even though it was a little chilly to begin with, but it was quite nice to get out of London for a bit, although I must admit I felt right at home as soon as I got back into Victoria. There's no place like home. However Brighton is a cool place and I'd very much like to go back and see what else it has to offer.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall