Wednesday 13 August 2014

Birthday Make Up


As promised here is the make up I wore on my birthday!



For foundation I used L'Oreal True Match in Golden Amber - this is supposedly a dupe for GA Luminous Silk, and I must say I'm impressed. To conceal the dreaded dark circles I used my trusty Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and YSL Touche Eclat.


My friend took over from here; she bronzed my skin with my Dior bronzer, applied Mistinguette and Deep Throat from my Nars One Night Stand Palette, and highlighted with Benefit Rockateur.


I primed with the Lorac Primer (which is pretty darn good) and she went on to use Pewter all over the lid and Espresso in the crease and ran some on the bottom lash line, both from the Lorac Pro Palette. She then lined my upper lash line with the Maybelline Gel Liner and applied MAC #2 lashes. I then lightly filled in my brows with the Rimmel Brow Pencil, lined my waterline and tightline with Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Kajal in Black and applied Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof to my bottom lashes. To finish I applied Urban Decay Streak to my lips which has been my go to shade for months. 




If you'd like to see what I wore and know what I got up to on my birthday then check out this post!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall