Sunday 10 August 2014

Birthday OOTD


Hello lovelies, I'm officially talking (typing) to you as a 20 year old -ahh-. I had a great birthday though, despite a crappy start (where I sat on my bed sulking and making loom band bracelets, ahh adulthood). A few friends and I headed to Holborn for ping pong fun, pizza and drinks at Bounce (highly recommend for a fun night out) and I thought I'd show you my outfit of the night.



ASOS LBD, H&M Blazer, Aldo Heels, Michael Kors Sloan, Tiffany Infinity Ring, Lilou Bracelet (a wonderful gift).


And here's a derpy photo of me and Boba (Emma) after a pink eyebrowed, eccentric looking lady walked past me and said 'Miss Heels!' and waddled off all colourful in her pink and yellow attire (only in London). I wanted a photo of me and Emma as we were wearing the same dress! Ahh, how in sync we are.


And here I am playing ping pong in heels. Go hard or go home (or in my case, hobble home).

I'll post a MOTD tomorrow as I was very happy with my make up courtesy of my dear friend Marta.

I had a lovely evening, it was definitely something different but lots of fun.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall