Saturday 23 August 2014

Lush Stuff


Oh look at that beautiful monochrome packaging. I've made a couple of trips to Lush in the past few weeks so I thought I'd show you what I picked up.



The first thing I have here is Hand Putty which was actually given to us for free by the lovely worker who sneakily put this in the bag! (Lush workers are so, so lovely!). Hand Putty is a hand soap, I quite like that this is in a tub like this, it's pretty interesting. You just grab a little bit of the putty and use it as you would a normal soap. As it's 100% natural it doesn't strip your hands of natural oils which leaves them feeling dry, this in fact leaves hands feeling moisturised and soft. To use after the soap, I also got Helping Hands which is a lovely, super moisturising hand cream. This has honey in it which is a natural antiseptic which instantly drew me in.


I needed a new lip scrub so this time I opted for Popcorn Lip Scrub which does the same great job of exfoliating the lips, but I definitely prefer the flavour of Bubblegum! I had been needing a new toner so I went for Eau Roma Water which I spritz onto my face after cleansing and before moisturising. I've been using this for a few weeks and this has literally brought out all the gunk (charming) from beneath my skin (aka breakouts and painful spots) but better out than in! It's really refreshing and instantly hydrates my skin.


My lovely mum treated me to a few bits from Lush as well which was really nice. The first thing is the Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar which the lovely employee at Lush demonstrated on my arm; my skin instantly felt so soft and smooth, it also left a lovely sheen to the skin, so in the basket it went. It doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky and it has a lovely natural strawberry fragrance. My mum spotted Sakura Bath Bomb and got one for me and herself, it's inspired by Japanese Cherry Blossom (which I love) and it has a really soothing, relaxing scent. I also wanted a bubble bar so she treated me to Amondopondo (best name ever) which is a rosy bubble bar.

I absolutely love Lush and need to venture out more into the other products they offer, I love their philosophy and the fact everything is fresh and natural. It's always good to properly treat your skin well.

-Kiran xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall