Tuesday 16 September 2014

Transition Into Autumn // Makeup


Autumn is right around the corner - yay - so I thought I'd round up a few products which are perfect for Autumn as they're all warm and earthy shades.




The Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette is a great choice as it has eight beautiful colours which will can take you from day to night. I think the two darker colours on the left side and the green shades are perfect for Autumn. I really want to try out green on my eyes... maybe one day when I'm feeling adventurous (and not leaving the house).
For a quick swipe of colour then look no further than the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate, this is a beautiful burgundy bronzey shade with golden shimmer - basically Autumn in a cream shadow.


Of course I had to mention my beloved Lorac Pro Palette, and more specifically the shades Garnet and Deep Purple, I'm itching to try out these two colours!


When I think of Autumn I think of deep, plummy, vampy lips. First I have MAC Plumful which is very wearable, it's a lustre finish so you can sheer this out or build it up. It's a stunning shade and looks quite pinky plummy on me.
Rimmel Kate Matte in 107 is stunning. It's one of my favourite drugstore lipsticks, it's quite creamy and non-drying which is incredible for a drugstore matte lipstick. It's just the most beautiful deep red wine shade.
Of course Illamasqua Magnetism deserves a mention, a beautiful, creamy 'raspberry pink red'. The only thing about this is that it's so creamy it doesn't last all that long, but the colour makes up for it!



I always turn to Benefit Dallas in the colder months, it just brings life back into my complexion without being too in your face. It's a beautiful plummy bronze shade which doesn't look all that in the pan but on the skin it just brings colour to your face without being distracting.

My next post is going to be about nail colours which I will be donning throughout Autumn so stay tuned for that!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall