Saturday 13 September 2014

Event // ARK Skincare Press Event


I was kindly invited by a friend to go to the ARK Skincare press event at Grace Belgravia (which is absolutely stunning by the way!). ARK is a skincare brand which caters for a variety of skin care needs. They have three lines catered for three diffrerent age groups, teens to early 30s, mid 30s to 50 and 50 & beyond. I absolutely love that idea, it makes finding the right products for you so much easier.




They also have many serums which target specific skin care needs, so instead of buying 'one miracle product' you can use something which is going to actually work for you and your skin.








Getting a mani *insert information desk person emoji*



We were kindly gifted a gift bag which contained the Anti-ageing Skin Protector SPF30 Primer (a primer with SPF oh my, genius!) and the Regenerating Skin Defence (which is something I was very interested in trying as it treats pigmentation which is one of my main skin concerns).


A little OOTN.

I had a lovely evening, and I am very much looking forward to trying out the products I received. I will most definitely review these in the near future.

If you want to know about ARK Skincare then go check out their website.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall