Friday 19 September 2014

Transition Into Autumn // Nails


Yay nail polish yay! I love Autumnal shades so following on from this post I'm here to show the nail polishes I'm going to be wearing throughout the next couple of months.



I love a good red, and LA Colors Hot Blooded is the perfect red shade for me as it's a little deep than let's say the 50s red. I love LA Colors polishes; they're fantastic quality for their 99p price tag.

Nails Inc St Martin's Lane is a beautiful purple berry shade; this colour would look great on every skin tone.

If a lighter colour is something you're lusting after then I think Topshop Birthday Suit is perfect. It's a muted bluey grey, it's different from the other options but I just think it's quite a unique shade.

Kiko 51 is a stunning almost-black-but-is-actually-a-really-dark-red shade. This is opaque in two coats and also has a lovely shine to it which I think this kind of shade needs.

Finally a mossy green, Revlon Emerald City is a beautiful earthy, matte green with shimmer - yep you heard that right, matte but with shimmer. It shouldn't work but it does.

St Martin's Lane - Birthday Suit - Hot Blooded - Emerald City - 51

I am so ready for Autumn now, can't wait to start wearing jumpers and chunky cardigans and to drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte everyday !!!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall