Thursday 27 November 2014

Photo Diary // Winter Wonderland // 22/Nov/14


I went back to my lovely city London (it's super convenient going to university which is only a short train ride away from home) on Saturday and it was essentially a perfect day for me. Theatre, Christmas lights, food, Winter Wonderland, more food and good company.



First order of business was to go to The Young Vic and watch The Cherry Orchard - I quite enjoyed the play, the set was beautiful and the acting was brilliant. If you have a chance to go see this play, I highly recommend you do (you have two more days...).


Then I finally got to see the Oxford Christmas lights, look how pretty, just look how pretty it all is! It makes London look more magical and beautiful. (Pro tip, don't stand in the middle of the street to snap a photo, don't be that guy).


After a lovely (yet extremely slow) walk down Oxford Street, we arrived at Hyde Park and woo Winter Wonderland woo.


First order of business? Churros. It had to be done. *Mouth watering*.




We decided to go on the chair swing (not as long and fast as last year but still awesome, I managed to get a selfie (pro status)), Magic Wheel which is a must, the view of London is amazing at the top and we had a few tokens left so we spent them on the dodgem cars where the Dodgems Vigilante came into power... Oh and a baileys hot chocolate and German hot dog was consumed - duh.


Little souvenir, I've become candle obsessed - but one look at my Instagram would tell you that, ha.

Hope you're all doing well, I know I've been absent from the blog but I've been one busy bee (I don't even have time to nap, I know, le gasp). I shall be on Christmas break soon so expect more frequent posts, yay!

-Kiran xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall