Friday 2 January 2015

Maybelline Haul


I've picked up a few new Maybelline products, thanks Boots for your 3 for 2 offer, always roping me in, and I am quite impressed with most things. I think the drugstore is definitely bringing out some great new products and Maybelline is contributing to the sea of amazing new products.


First, the Forever Strong nail polishes, I am very much impressed by the formula of these. The shades I currently have (L-R) are Divine Wine, Nude Rose and Midnight Red. These really do last over 7 days (with a good top coat) with no chips in sight.

I love the original Great Lash Mascara so when I saw there was a waterproof version I couldn't resist. However, not impressed. The formula is very dry and doesn't really do anything like the original, sad times.

Maybelline recently brought out Color Tattoo Leather and I picked up the shade Creamy Beige which is the perfect base colour for any eye look. Matte, crease-free, long lasting, perfect.

Something I wanted to get my hands on for a long time is the Color Drama Lipstick in Keep It Classy, this is a matte lip pencil which is super long lasting yet very creamy and not drying on the lips. This shade is just so lovely, definitely a classy colour.

Creamy Beige - Keep It Classy


Last but not least is the Master Precise Eyeliner, I thought I'd give this a go as my L'Oreal one is almost finished and this looked pretty similar but just slightly cheaper.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall