Saturday 14 February 2015

Spring Wish List


Spring, I await you with great anticipation and when you arrive I will be treating myself to one or more items from my current watch list.


I don't know if you know this about me, but I am obsessed with boots, and these gorgeous Tan Leather Boots from ASOS are calling my name.

I think a cute, simple pair of nude flats are perfect for Spring/Summer and these Lily Pad Ballet Flats from ASOS tick all the right boxes.

What's a wish list without a lipstick? I've been eyeing up the Nars Audacious lipsticks since their launch but have not yet picked one up. I've been wanting Anna but after another look at swatches I think Kelly would be perfect for Spring.

Ahh Michael Kors, how you own my heart. The Selma in Pale Pink is just perfection.

The Frank Body Scrub has been something that's been on my watch list for a very long time and I think it's about time I just go ahead and try it. Plus it smells like coffee. And who doesn't want to smell like coffee?

And finally another Michael Kors bag because why not? This is the latest addition to his collection, the Jet Set Travel Cross Body again in Pale Pink, I could just imagine this going with so many outfits, taking you from day to night.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall