Monday 23 February 2015

Tom Ford Lips and Boys // Michael


Tom Ford has recently released 50 mini lipsticks named after a certain gentleman in his life. The little tubes of luxuries will set you back £26 - yes, ouch, for a mini lipstick, it hurts, but I, being the lipstick hoarder that I am could not resist.




My boy (I do love saying that) is Michael, the most beautiful peachy pink lipstick. When I saw this shade, I just knew we were meant to be. Yes, I am talking about a lipstick... shh. The shade is very flattering, the perfect 'me' colour. Also, I am quite fond of the name...

This is my first Tom Ford lipstick or Tom Ford anything for that matter, and my expectations of Tom Ford's quality have been met. The lipstick feels very luxurious, it's the most perfect formula, long lasting but not drying, pigmented but doesn't settle into fine lines and it fades away evenly without bunching up in the corners of the lips.

I do think £26 is a ridiculous amount to pay for a small amount of product, but it's a little touch of luxury and a perfect little treat. This is a lipstick I reserve for special occasions as repurchasing will be difficult as it is limited edition, and I'm not too keen on the idea of spending another £26 for a back up.

-Kiran xo

2 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous color! I've been lusting over some Tom Ford lipstick swatches lately.

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love the whole collection tbh hahaha. The formula is the best xo

      Delete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall