Saturday 18 April 2015

A Rather Scattered Update


Hello lovely readers of this semi-abandoned blog, I hope you are all well. I just wanted to check in and provide an update and an explanation as to why I have been slacking.


I've once again hit a blogging slump, I no longer want to write about lipsticks and eyeshadow, I know, I know. I'm just not feeling it at the moment, so I didn't want to force myself to do something I wasn't enjoying. I've been very busy with uni, who knew university would be so demanding? I joke. I'm on Easter break but I have essays to do and rehearsals to think about and job applications and so on so forth, adulthood is hard, again, who knew?

But boring stuff out of the way, here are some pretty photos and mini updates:


I've finally become a vegetarian! I've been wanting to become a vegetarian since I got Tinkerbell which was two years ago. It happened naturally, which I think is the best way, quitting cold turkey (no pun intended) just isn't the best option, especially for such a big lifestyle change. I've been doing great, I've been eating so much more healthier and have lost quite a bit of weight. I'll probably do a separate post to explain why I became a vegetarian soon. Oh, and the photo of that sexy avocado? I love avocados. That is all.


As I said, I've lost weight which has made me feel so much more comfortable in my own body and made me want to wear extra cute outfits. My weight doesn't define who I am, nor should it, but losing weight has been a massive confidence boost for me. My weight has been an issue for me since the age of 7 and I am finally tackling it in a healthy way aka no crash diets, no not eating etc. Food is good.


I've added a new baby to the Michael Kors collection. This Pale Pink Jet Set Cross Body bag was in my Spring Wish List and I finally found it in stock and I couldn't leave it in the store, it had to come home with me. I absolutely adore it, it is the most perfect Spring/Summer bag and will pull together so many outfits. The simplicity is just stunning.

Thank you for reading and for sticking around if you have. I do want to get back into blogging, and I will definitely try my utmost hardest to get back into the groove of things. I just said groove, I'm leaving now.

P.S. Apologies for the borrowed photos from my Instagram, how lazy can one get?

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall