Friday 26 June 2015

Hello...


Oh hello... It's been a while, but I am back!

I finished second year of university which is just...argh! But second year has been absolutely incredible, I learnt a lot, I met new people and I just found out a lot more about myself which I think is one of the greatest things about going to university. So yes, I am free for Summer, haha just kidding, I am now working full time at a new and wonderful place for kids. That's right, this one over here is working with children. Who would have thought? It's tiring and long but I am loving it.

I have quite a bit planned for this Summer, I feel like it's going to be a really good one. In a few weeks time I am jetting off to sunny Rome *squeal*, so expect a few travel related posts and of course a photo diary (it will mainly consist of pizza and gelato). And I have a lot more coming up including a wedding, my birthday, Reading Festival - oh and going to Amsterdam *falls down*.

So there is a quick and rambly update about what is going on, I will be posting my June Favourites in a few days which I'm quite excited about as I haven't uploaded a favourites post since last year, eek. But for now here a couple of pretty photos.

Traditional end of term Laduree.

A little visit to the V&A

Little haul

Hello yes it is me, I am alive

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall