Monday 19 November 2012

FOTD #2



I found my little Estee Lauder eye shadow palette (you know the ones you get in a big gift bag) and decided to use it as I've only ever used it once. So, I made a little bit of an effort on a Monday morning. I don't wear eyes shadow everyday as A. I don't have the time. B. My eyelids get oily so by the end of the day my eye shadow has disappeared (even with primer!). So I tend to wear eye shadow on a night/evening out, but generally Mondays are short days for me so I thought why not? I just applied Honey Drop all over the lid, then applied Cinnamon on the outer corner and dabbed a bit of the ivory box in the inner corner, lined my eyes with a pencil for a softer look and I was rushing out the door (I was a few minutes late to class, whoops).

Thanks for reading, hope you have a lovely week! (And I know, double post today woo! Not woo? Woo for me, woo!)

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall