Monday 19 November 2012

Monday - A Fresh Start





I've been having a lot of ... junk food lately because everything has been scattered and I haven't had time to eat properly so what's easier than grabbing a chocolate bar or getting Pizza Hut? Err, not much. But, it's about time I stop with the icky foods and start eating healthy again! What better way to start by detoxing with green tea?

Just a cup in the morning will make all the difference for me. When I drink green tea I generally feel more awake and my skin clears any nasties and my complexion is brighter.

Does anyone else like to drink green tea or do you find it unbearable (I know I did at first, but it grows on you...kind of)? It really does help though with a lot of things, green tea has a lot of health and beauty benefits as it's full of antioxidants. It's time to get back to my routine and that includes having one mug of yummy green tea a day.

(The green tea I drink)

Thanks for reading!
Hope you had a lovely Monday!

-Kiran xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall