Saturday 29 December 2012

Bond Nails










You know when you paint your nails and you just can't stop looking down and staring at them? Yup, well that's how it is for me and my nails right now. I recently got my hands on Golden Eye and The Living Daylights from the James Bond collection for OPI and I knew from one look at the bottles that I was going to love them, and I do.

Golden Eye is just the most stunning gold, glittery colour ever! I have two coats on and oh my gosh, I just find it so stunning. It's one of the best gold polishes I have ever seen, kudos to you, OPI. The Living Daylights is also an absolutely gorgeous glitter polish, it consists of large chunks of green, silver and copper glitter and it looks beautiful combined with Golden Eye and I know it will look beautiful with other colours.

Before I apply nail polish, I always put on a base coat, and the one I am using at the moment is my mini Nail Envy by OPI. For my cuticles, I use a mineral oil by Ever Since, I really like this oil and not just because it smells like almonds...

Okay so that is all for today and my ramblings on about gold and glittery nails (which I will most probably wear on New Years Eve!). I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall