Wednesday 26 December 2012

What I Got For Christmas 2012

Well, it's safe to say I had a lovely and hectic Christmas. Screaming when I opened my unexpected present from my mum at 3am (sorry neighbours and granddad), Christmas dinner at 11.30pm, eating a butt load of chocolate (mmm Ferrero Rocher...), nearly getting stabbed in the hand by my best friend while we were cutting vegetables were all just a small chunk out of my day. 

Here are a few photos of the presents I received this year, I am so so happy with everything and I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone. I am so grateful for the amazing people I have around me. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas - and I hope you all get some amazing deals today!

Stocking Fillers


MS Sweet Pea candle, Lush bath bars and lip scrub, Versace Red Jeans (yes!) and Golden Eye and The Living Day Lights from the James Bond for OPI Collection.


Gifts from Serena and Marta


Train and Foster The People CDs, Michael Kors Very Hollywood, Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Duo, Ralph Lauren 4, Toy Story DVD trilogy, Sisley Gift set.


Gifts from Halima


Marvel umbrella, The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Panda ring and case, Avengers vs X-Men Round 1 Comic, LOKI LEGO KEYCHAIN.


ehehehe...

Gifts from my Auntie ♥


Yankee Christmas Cookie (mmm), MoYou nail art kit (let the stamping begin!) (and an Amazon voucher, I love how you know me :') )


Gifts from my Booba (Emma :3 )


Florence and The Machine Lungs CD, Infinity Earrings, Panda USB keychain (surprise USB!), Complete Poems - Walt Whitman.



Oh, we mustn't forget the lovely story that was lovingly written for me...

From my lovely Mum ♥


iPad 4 - Yup, I was totally shocked *cue screaming*... 

Of course it's already loaded up with photos of my favourite person ever, ehe.

Alrighty, I hope you enjoyed this quick post - enjoy the rest of the holidays!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall