Thursday 20 December 2012

Products I've Used Up #1


Versace Red Jeans 
My all time favourite perfume. I repurchase this perfume every single time it finishes, I think this is around my fifth bottle? It's my everyday perfume and yes, people do associate this smell with me. If someone is wearing this perfume and that person is not me, it is wrong!
Repurchase? Yes. Of course.
Recommend? No, it's mine. Haha, I'm joking, it's a lovely perfume, so I do recommend it and the price is so hard to beat.

Benefit That Gal Primer
I've had this primer for a while, and I was quite disappointed when I twisted the little twisty contraption (mmhmm) and nothing came out. I really like this primer, some days I would just wear it alone for a fresh, dewy look as it gives your skin a little more oomph.
Repurchase? Perhaps, it did last a long time but there are other primers I'd like to try out.
Recommend? Yes.

Blistex Intensive Moisturiser
This little thing lasted me quite a while, I used to put it on every night but now I use Nuxe Reve De Miel, so a bit of a step up. I did like this product though, and it really did leave my lips super soft.
Repurchase? If I ever need a quick lip treatment, then yes, and for the price, you can't go wrong.
Recommend? Yes.

Palmer's Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Lip Butter
I've also had this for a long time, I lost it about 700 times, and found it under my bed again. I love the smell of this and it feels quite nice on the lips. I wouldn't really call it a butter though, Korres Lip Butters..now that's what you call a Lip Butter.
Repurchase? Probably not.
Recommend? Perhaps, it's a nice product but not the best. But for the price, I don't see how you can go wrong.

Soap and Glory Hand Food
Best hand cream ever? Yes. Yes it is. I love this stuff, and if you haven't tried it, you have to. This leaves my hands feeling so so soft, and is right up there with the more expensive hand creams, I actually think I prefer this to a Rituals hand cream I had. It's not greasy, it's moisturising and it just smells so damn good.
Repuchase? I already had a back up before this finished, so yes, yes, yes.
Recommend? YES.

Chanel Sublime De Chanel Mascara.
This was my second tube of this mascara, it worked well with my eye lashes after it had been opened and left for a few weeks (which is so annoying, but it happens with most mascaras.) The mascara is good, coats the lashes nicely, but if you're after dramatic lashes, this probably isn't the best choice. I love the sleek packaging, so chic.
Repurchase? No. For a higher end mascara, I prefer Dior Blackout.
Recommend? Yes, it is a nice mascara, but I like big lashes.

It's a nice feeling finishing a product (unless it's expensive and beautiful, then it breaks my heart). But it is a nice feeling finally being able to throw away empty product packaging, out with the old and in with the new, oh yes.

Just five more days until Christmas! Wooo!

-Kiran xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall