Wednesday 20 February 2013

Night Time Routine







I firstly wipe away most of my make up with a Simple Cleansing Wipe, I then brush my teeth and then I go ahead and cleanse my face with the Neutrogena Wave which I recently just got and I really love it, it instantly made my skin feel cleaner and softer after just one use. I then use the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub and after drying my face I either use a thick cream such as this Nivea one which I am currently using or if my skin is feeling a bit dehydrated I put on Origins Drink-Up Intensive Mask which I got for Christmas, this small tube will last me quite a while though as I only use it once or twice a week and you only need a small amount.

I then apply a small amount of Mica Beauty's Age Defying Eye Gel; I use this as I was told it would help reduce dark bags and circles and after using it for quite a while, I can say it does help but using it everyday does dry out my eye area so I only use it when I feel it necessary. I then apply a bit of L'Occitane's Shea Butter on my cuticles, Nuxe's Reve De Miel Lip Balm on my lips, a bit of Soap and Glory's Heel Genius on le feet, go wash my hands and then apply a generous amount of Garnier's Nourishing Hand Cream.

I then finally light a candle and grab a book if I'm not tired out from doing all of that. Phew. Then it's beddy bye.

Hope everyone is doing well! Just a few more days and I'm off to Scotland, yay!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall