Thursday 21 February 2013

Short Trip, Long Journey Essentials

I'm finally going to see my Booba (Emma ;) ) up in Scotland! I'll be going on the coach with my friend Chloe, yes, the coach, from London, our poor butts are going to be subjected to almost 11 hours of numbness. But it's worth it! For this quick post I'm just going to be showing you what I'll be taking with me for my weekend trip. We're leaving London at 1am and arriving in Scotland at around 12pm on Friday then on our way back we'll be leaving Scotland at around 11pm and arriving in London before 7am on Monday, fun times.


Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cream Wash - Simple Cleansing Wipes - Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - Nuxe Reve De Miel - Origins Drink-Up Intensive Mask - L'Occitane Shea Butter - Nivea Creme - Alien Thierry Mugler - Garnier Eye Roll On - Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter - Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Body Butter


MUA Undressed Palette - Sephora Eyelash Curler - Dr Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream - ELF Coral Mineral Blush - Collection Concealer - Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Revlon Just Bitten Stains Crush and Honey - Maybelline Gel Eye Liner - ELF Eyelid Primer - Benefit Highbrow - Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - Rimmel Scandal Eyes Black Eye Pencil - MAC Sunny Seoul


For the long coach rides I need some reading material and music so I'm bringing along a couple copies of Empire, The Tempest (I have to read it for audition preparation, sigh), my iPad, iPod as I don't want to kill my phone's battery and iPhone. 

I apologise for the evidently rushed post and photos, I have a long, busy day today, but I wanted to blog before I left.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! I'll have some sort of photo diary up next week after I come back to London, be prepared to be jealous of photos of beautiful waterfalls and lochs ;)

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall