Sunday 3 February 2013

What's In My Bag?


Zara Basics Shopper Bag 

 Side Pocket
Gots to keep your mouth fresh, Tic Tacs clearly aren't the best option but they're yummy - Michael Kors card holder which keeps my Oyster Card nicely tucked inside -  Anti-bacterial gel, of course - Burt's Bees Lip Balm


Soap and Glory Hand Food - Bath and Body Works Enchanted Body Lotion - Michael Kors Purse - Sexy glasses case - Pen... - Pack of tissues - Umbrella, can't leave the house without an umbrella living in Britain - My keys with my Toad keyring (I used to be a keyring hoarder) - iPhone and headphones



A book, I always say 'Never leave the house without a book' - iPad - Notebook

Mini make up bag from Superdrug
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey - Forever 21 Compact Mirror - Ralph Lauren 4 - MAC Impassioned Lipstick. It's good to keep a bright lipstick in your bag just in case you need to dress up a little bit if you're suddenly going to be going out somewhere fancy shmancy. 

This is what I usually carry around in my everyday bag, the contents of my make up bag vary and I am usually carrying around a Law textbook ;)

Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall