Saturday 2 March 2013

February Favourites





I have been quite unwell this past month so I actually haven't got a lot of beauty favourites. But I do have a few.
 Firstly I have been loving using Bath and Body Works' Body Creams, especially Carried Away. These lotions are so thick and moisturising but they're not greasy at all, and the scent stays on the skin for such a long time.
The Maybelline Gel Eye Liner is so easy to use, it's really black and lasts a decent amount of time. I actually use the brush it comes with which is rare thing for me to do.
I lurrrvee the Dr Jart+ BB Cream, it provides a nice, light coverage and as I've been feeling sicky this month, it's been giving my skin a dewy, healthy complexion.
I have been obsessed with this ELF Mineral blush this month, it is a little messy but I can forgive this flaw as I just really love the blush itself. The blush looks natural on the skin, the colour is so lovely and it actually lasts pretty much all day on my skin which is amazing. I also have the shade Bliss, and I'd love to get some more, and for £5 for a mineral based blush, psshtt who can blame me?
I actually have a nail polish favourite this month, I've had Essie To Buy Or Not To Buy for a while, worn it a few times before but this month I've actually worn this colour for more than a week (le gasp), I rarely ever wear a nail polish for more than four days, but I just really love this colour. It's a pretty lilac with a subtle hint of blue glitter, gorgeous.
The Neutrogena Wave is ah-mazing, why did I take so long to get it? It cleanses my skin so well and leaves it feeling sooo soft. I definitely recommend this for those who don't already have a similar cleanser.


Yup, I have another iPad app addiction... Bubble Mania Seasons. I don't know why, but I love this game. It is so addictive. SO addictive.

Music:
M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming
Haim - Forever EP
Taylor Swift - Red

Movies:
Lincoln 5/5
Django Unchained 5/5

Hope everyone had a good February and Happy March!

-Kiran xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall