Sunday 31 March 2013

Holographic Nails - Topshop Winter Frost


I have found another gem of a nail polish, this time it's Topshop's Winter Frost, a silver holographic. It is absolutely gorgeous. It's one of those nail polishes where you just can't stop staring at your nails and before you know it your work shift has ended, oh yes. Cue a thousand photos of my nails:


Without flash:


With flash (it photographs better with flash):






See how pretty it is?! Every time it catches the sunlight or a spotlight, my nails just dazzle. I've wanted a holographic polish for ages, ever since I saw Color Club's collection but when I saw Topshop had their own range of holographic beauties I thought I'd pick one up. They also have other colours but I thought I'd get the classic silver first to test it out, and oh my gosh I love it...if you haven't noticed by now. The application is lovely, this is two coats and it dries fairly quickly. Topshop nail polish bottles are quite small but the brush is wonderful, it makes applying the polish quick and easy without getting anything on the cuticles.

I definitely recommend this nail polish for anyone looking for a holographic polish, and if this is anything to go by, I can't wait to try out the other polishes I got from Topshop and I will most definitely be taking another trip to Oxford Circus to grab a few more polishes.

Hope you're having a lovely Easter/Sunday :)

-Kiran xo

2 comments

  1. Absolutely love this! Think I might get it tomorrow :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Haha, it is so gorgeous, I'm in love with it! x

      Delete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall