Thursday 28 March 2013

5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

There are a million and one things I want to do before I die but there are five things which I really want and need to do. It's my mission in life to make all these things happen.


1. Have a career as an actress. I want to be able to say 'I am an actress' not 'I'm a struggling actress' or 'I work at this store but I want to act'. Acting is my passion. I want to live my life doing something I am passionate about otherwise there is no point.


How cute is this star? I got it from a store called Broadway Baby in New York, I also have a 'Drama Queen' one, naturally.


2. Hug a baby panda. Pandas are my favourite animal, I would like to hug one. I have adopted a panda via WWF, we need to save the pandas!



3. Work/volunteer for UNICEF. I want to make a difference in this world. I want to do my part. I always help when I can. Since a young age I have always wanted to help. No matter what I do with my life, I will work with this organisation.

4. Travel the world. I want to see the world, I want to explore. The places I want to visit are California, New York (again) (actually let's make it a road trip across the US ;) ), Bora Bora, Italy, Greece, Budapest, Australia, India (again), Hawaii, Thailand, and Japan.


5. Fall in love. Le gasp! Me? The one who self claimed the status of being forever alone? Yes. Cliché but true, I do want to fall in love. Nothing more to say on the matter. *Runs away*.

Hope you enjoyed this post, I always like to know what's on people's bucket lists, it's pretty interesting and you can learn a lot about someone's character by what they wish to do. Hope you're having a good day.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall