Tuesday 26 March 2013

Curly VS Straight


I got my lions mane trimmed on Saturday while I was in Yorkshire, I didn't too much to it as I quite like the length of my hair right now. It just needed the dead ends chopping off and a bit of layering. Usually after I get my hair done at the salon, I get it blow-dried and straightened but this time I decided to sit under a dryer for half an hour with rollers in ... it was quite amusing (of course an embarrassing photo is up on Instagram ;) ). I have naturally curly hair anyway, but I was curious as to see how it would turn out and I loved it! As soon as I got home I took about a thousand photos, the neighbours must have thought I was such a conceited brat, oh well.

But alas, once I washed my hair the curls came out and my natural ones came back but I forgot my Moroccan Oil at home so my hair looked like a birds nest, therefore I decided to straighten it. I don't like my hair dead straight, I still like a bit of volume. I snapped a photo, or two, and I just thought it was interesting how different I looked, clearly I don't look like a whole different person, but I think I look a little older with straight hair. Thank goodness I have naturally curly hair! But I am now in the market for some hot rollers, not only do I look sexy with them in but the results are so pretty!

What do you guys prefer? Curly or straight?

-Kiran xo

(Apologies for the lack of quality in the photos, they were taken with my iPad.)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall