Monday 25 March 2013

Life Through Instagram #5



1. Close up of newspaper print nails. 2. Straight hurr. 3. Curled hurr. 4. Starbucks break. 5. Curled hurr again. 6. Newspaper print nails (which I did during Earth Hour!) 7. Snowy day essentials. 8. SNOW. 9. Just got my hurr done did. 10. Ha. 11. The weather is broken. 12. Dixons ice cream! 13. Topshop stuff. 14. MJ for Diet Coke. 15. Barry M Coral. 16. New phone case. 17. Victoria Apollo Theatre. 18. Wicked! 19. Itsu. 
20. In heaven. 21. Pinkberry. 22. Sigh, how my cake turned out. 23. My first attempt at a victoria sponge. 
24. MOTD.

Woah, so I took a whole load of photos this week! I did get up to a lot more than I usually do though, I went out for mum's birthday (post here) and ended up going to Yorkshire at the end of the week where we got snowed in... great. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram my name is KiranReveur :)

Have a good week!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall