Wednesday 20 March 2013

Photo Diary - A 'Wicked' Day Out

It was my mum's birthday yesterday so we went out to London and made the most out of our day. I had an MRI in Waterloo in the early afternoon (thanks to everyone who sent a message ♥), but after that we wandered around before we went to go see Wicked at the Victoria Apollo Theatre.

We decided to go Oxford Street because why not? First stop was the new H&M flagship store then Topshop.


What's that sound? Oh, just the angels singing from Heaven above.


Captured: My heaven. (Topshop Oxford Circus)

Next stop: Selfridges...food hall.


Pinkberry, hnnngg.


Beautiful display of Marc Jacobs for Diet Coke

After a roam around the Beauty Hall, we headed to Victoria and got some dinner before the show.


Itsu - I loved this place! Eat Beautiful.

And then a wonderful ending to a wonderful day...




Wicked was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend everyone to go see this, every detail was just perfect. The show was incredibly mesmerising! Our seats were in the stalls, row L so we were pretty close to the stage:


My mum and I had a lovely day, and it didn't rain, success. We bought a few things so the next post will be a haul!

-Kiran xo *toss toss*

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall