Monday 27 May 2013

Meet Tinkerbell


Meet Tinkerbell my new baby!



night night!
Tinkerbell is a mini lop, she's 8 weeks old right now. She's very small for her age as her mum was quite small and her dad wasn't much bigger either. We got her from a breeder, I don't trust pet shops!
I would have adopted but I didn't even know I was getting a bunny, my mum just called me into her room and told me she had a surprise for me... 'I GOT YOU A BUNNY!' I do love my mum.

pooping on my mum's bed :')
 

She is a house bunny and is cage free. She is litter trained, or at least half way there, we've already had a few accidents :')

Be prepared to see a lot of Tinkerbell, I've already made her her own Instagram account as I don't want to bombard my followers on my personal account with loads of photos of her. Not that that would be a bad thing, look at how adorable she is!

Look at her blue eyes!

As I type, she is doing binky, I think she's happy in her new home :3

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall