Tuesday 20 August 2013

They See Me Haulin'...


...they love it? No? Well, I do. I did a bit of shopping again... but just a bit. (Justification? It was my birthday!)



I desperately needed a new blush brush so I thought I'd try out the Real Techniques one as I love their core collection - this is so soft, I can't wait to use it! As you may know, my skin is not behaving right now so after talking to the lovely lady at the Origins counter in Selfridges I walked away with Out Of Trouble which is a deep cleansing clay mask. I also got myself another Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blue Grape, I love the gelly polishes, and this colour is b-e-a-utiful.


Woo, my first Nars products (yes, really). I really wanted to try the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer so I took a trip to Selfridges but firstly tried the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer and Corrector - both of which I hated - so I headed to Nars was pleased with the Nars concealer. It's creamy but not cakey at all, I have the shade Biscuit. And while I was sitting at the Nars counter I thought I'd try out Orgasm, the MUA put it on me, I loved it so I bought it, simples. Orgasm (for those crazies who don't know) is a gorgeous peachy/coral blush with gold shimmer running through it, it gives a lovely glow to the face.



ELF had their 50% off offer when you spend £10 or more so I picked up a few unnecessary things. I got a blush in Blushing Rose, which is a lovely dusty rose colour with gold shimmer running through it. I also picked up an ELF shimmer eye pencil in Twinkle Teal - I just fancied getting a green eye pencil. I love the mineral lipsticks so I added Barely Bitten to my collection. I've read good things about the Baked Eyeshadows so I ordered one in Pixie - this is a very pretty colour, it's great to quickly put all over the lid or for an inner corner highlight. And finally I got another make up remover pen as my other one is looking a little gunky.



Serena and I took a trip down to Bicester Village again but unfortunately I didn't find anything I wanted apart from a Cath Kidson paper box and this Ted Baker wash bag (similar options). I've wanted one since I got Serena one for her birthday but I just kept telling myself I didn't need it, but when I saw this for £17 - yes £17 - I could not say no.

Expect a few more hauls coming up in the next few weeks as I got into my dream university, Royal Holloway to study Drama (woo!), so I will be picking up a few well done treats for myself and some necessary uni things, of course...

I hope you're having a lovely day!

-Kiran xo

2 comments

  1. 'Out of Trouble' has a strong medicinal scent which I personally like, but as for the mask, I personally use it as acne spot treatment, since it really dries out my skin when I apply it all over my face!

    I've yet to actually try Orgasm (oops!), but I'm dying to try the radiant creamy concealer!
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scent of the mask! It kind of makes me feel that it's doing something haha. I've been using it all over but concentrating more on the areas where I really need it and after I'm done I put on the drink up intensive mask to get the moisture back into my skin. The blush is so beautiful, so glad I got it and the concealer is literally the best I've tried, worth checking out if you need a new concealer! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall