Thursday 22 August 2013

Rosie Posie


'In the rooooose garden, where the raaaaain is fallin' ' Oh yes, I am obsessing over all things rose at the moment, in the similar stylings of Feeling Peachy I offer you Rosie Posie...




First up is one of my favourite smelling body butters, The Body Shop's Moroccan Rose. I love The Body Shop body butters, and this one is no exception. It smells like real roses and is just so lovely to use. It's light but still very moisturising. (Unfortunately this looks like it's discontinued but I'm sure you can find this floating around on the interwebs somewhere).

Next is the C.O Bigelow Rose Salve, you know I love this, I even did a full review on it which you can check out here.

Okay, this is my favourite, the L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Body Milk. This stuff is just beautiful, as it's a body milk it's very light and quite runny, but it moisturises the skin really well. But what I love the most about this, is the scent - it literally smells like a rose garden, it's heavenly. This is one of those products I love to talk about - so much that my friend bought it for my birthday (to shut me up, no doubt).

I had to include Rimmel's Rose Libertine nail polish as the name is very fitting, but I do generally love this nail polish. The colour is so pretty and as it's one of their 60 second formulas, it dries pretty quickly.

Along with the L'Occitane Rose Body Milk I was also gifted the Velvet Hand Cream which has the exact same scent. This hand cream feels really luxurious and it sinks into the hands so quickly and leaves them feeling well moisturised and smelling beautiful.

Finally I have one of my favourite lip balms, the Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter. The Korres lip butters are really moisturising and leave a slight tint to the lips. I've actually been using this one a lot lately and have been carrying it out with me (I generally don't carry lip balms in pot form, but I've made an exception for this one). This smells like fresh roses and doesn't have an artificial scent to it.

So there we have my rosie edit, I hope you enjoyed!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall