Wednesday 11 September 2013

Beauty Bargain - Acrylic Lipstick Holder


So I thought I'd start a new series 'Beauty Bargain' where once in a while I'll tell you about a new bargain I've found. To start the series off, I have an acrylic lipstick holder that I found on eBay for a very cheap price.



As I'm off to uni in a couple of weeks, I've been focusing on how I'm going to store all my stuff (I have a lot of stuff) and while I was browsing eBay I found this acrylic lipstick holder for under £3 with free delivery. I didn't hesitate and ordered two and they arrived about 2-3 weeks later as the seller is based in Hong Kong.

It holds 24 lipsticks and is pretty sturdy. It has tiers so it's easy to find the lipstick you're looking for and it looks very pretty and neat. I'm very impressed with this and I definitely recommend it if you're looking for something new to store your lipsticks.


Thanks for reading, I can't wait to get into this little series!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall