Friday 13 September 2013

Review: Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask


I picked up the Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask from feelunique when it was on sale on a whim. I wasn't expecting much but I am actually very impressed.



The consistency of this mask is quite thick and creamy and it smells really lovely, a bit like shea butter. As it's a thick mask, it does a great job of moisturising the hair and leaving it very soft and smooth without leaving it feeling and looking greasy.

You can use this mask for either 3-5 mins or 5-7 mins, depending on how damaged your hair is. As my hair is not damaged, just a bit dry as it's curly, I first used it for 3 minutes. The first time I tried it, I was so impressed at the condition of my hair, it was easier to brush through and it was so soft. I then used it for 7 minutes and again, my hair was left feeling very soft and smooth. Personally, I can get away with leaving it in for 3 minutes, but if you do have damaged or brittle hair, then I recommend using it for 5-7 mins.

I can't believe how much I love this product and it is so cheap. As I said, I got it in the sale, for under £2 but it retails for £2.80 for the trial size (100ml) so it is definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a new hair mask.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall