Friday 20 September 2013

Review: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick - Anarchy


I was really looking forward to trying one of Urban Decay's new Revolution lipsticks as I had been hearing a lot of good stuff about the range. I am glad to say I am not disappointed...






I chose the shade Anarchy which isn't a shade I'd usually go for a it's a fuschia pink. However, I am really glad I chose this colour as it's absolutely gorgeous. The formula of this lipstick (and I'm presuming with the rest of the shades in the range) is spot on, and it may just be the best formula I have ever tried. It's very creamy but it doesn't set into the lines and feather at the edges (I'm looking at you YSL Rogue Volupte!), it's seriously pigmented and its lasting power is incredible. As it's a creamy formula it doesn't make my lips dry and I doubt it will cling to any dry patches.

Of course you could glide this on like a normal lipstick for a full on bright lip, or dab it on for more of a stain. I think I'll be doing the latter with this particular shade as it is just so full on.

I love the packaging of the Revolution lipsticks, they come in a gunmetal metal packaging, it looks pretty edgy and cool while not looking cheap or tacky.

I honestly don't have one bad thing to say about this lipstick, everything about it is just right from the pigmentation to the price (£15). Well done, Urban Decay! I will definitely be adding more shades to my collection.


-Kiran xo

2 comments

  1. this color looks really good on you :) And I like the packaging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And me too, they've literally done an amazing job :3 xo

      Delete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall