Saturday 21 September 2013

Products I've Used Up #5


I am off to uni today but I thought I'd quickly share the products I've used up in the past month or so.


Soap and Glory Clean Girls Body Wash - I've finally used this all up! I love the Soap and Glory body washes, they smell good and moisturise the skin at the same time. I did like the scent of this but I do prefer the scent of Clean On Me.
Repurchase? Possibly!
Recommend? Yes, it's a great product and you get a lot for your money!

Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Body Cream - I loved this so, so much and tried so hard to make it last as long as I possibly could. It is so moisturising as it's a lovely, thick texture, however it does not leave the skin greasy at all. The scent is quite heavy so some may not like that, but personally I loved it.
Repurchase? Definitely - ya know, next time I'm in the USA.
Recommend? Yup!

The Body Shop Peach Vineyard Body Butter - This stuff smells heavenly. I enjoyed using this so much as firstly my body was left feeling lovely and moisturised, but I also felt like a walking peach pie. Nom.
Repurchase? Yes, but I do believe the Peach Vineyard collection has been brought back for a limited time.
Recommend? Definitely.

Soap and Glory Hand Food - What's an empties post without one of these tubes? I won't even say any more about this as I've mentioned it in every empties post, ha. 
Repurchase? Le duh, gots me a nice big tube this time.
Recommend? Yes!

Macadamia Nourishing Leave In Cream - This along with Moroccan Oil is the only thing I put in my hair (aside from shampoo and conditioner of course). I love it so much and I rely on it a lot. It literally transforms the way my hair looks when I'm having a bad hair day and my hair is feeling very dry. It nourishes the hair and leaves it feeling softer and smoother and looking shinier. It makes my curls much more bouncier and defined. I love the smell of this stuff; I literally don't have one bad thing to say about this product, it's just amazing.
Repurchase? Most definitely.
Recommend? Yep!

Sure Crystal Clear Diamond Antiperspirant - Not much to say here, just a deodorant that does its job!
Repurchase? Sure, see what I did there? ;P
Recommend? Yes.

Nivea Pearl and Beauty Antiperspirant - I really like this deodorant, it's probably my favourite as I really like the scent of it and does a great job.
Repurchase? Yep!
Recommend? Yes.

V05 Plump Me Up Dry Shampoo - I enjoyed using this dry shampoo, it didn't leave white residue in my hair which is the main reason why I liked it to be honest. It did a decent job of freshening up the hair and making it look decent until I could wash it. I can't say much about the 'plumping' effect of this as I just generally can't tell if a product makes my hair volumised as it's already big as it is.
Repurchase? Yes.
Recommend? Yep.

The Body Shop Raspberry Shower Gel - This isn't featured in the photo as my mum threw away the bottle... she still doesn't understand the importance of me keeping my trash so I can show the world what I've used up, sigh. Anyway, I liked this shower gel but it was nothing special. I liked the scent of it but it left my skin feeling a bit dry so I was rushing to moisturise after a shower.
Repurchase? Probably not.
Recommend? If you're looking for a nice smelling shower gel which has no nasties in it then yes.

Thanks for reading, it's crazy to think next time I post, it'll be from my new home at uni! Eek!

-Kiran xo

2 comments

  1. I love the s&g hand food always repurchasing it ha, Really want to try the macadamia leave in cream it sounds amazing xx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's literally the best hand cream haha, can't live without it! And the Macadamia cream is ah-mazing, literally transforms my hair haha xo

      Delete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall