Tuesday 11 February 2014

Collective Haul


Hey everyone, I've recently got some new things to add to my stash so I thought I'd round everything up and show you. You know I love my hauls.



I finally managed to get my hands on the gold jewellery shelf from Urban Outfitters. I've been wanting one since last year, and it went on sale from £12 to £6 so I quickly put it in my (online) basket and here it is. It's quite small, but it's proven to be quite useful.


Ahh, so exciting. I got 3 of the new Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms! I love them a lot. They're very creamy and pigmented and not drying at all. I also picked up a Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast Lip Balm (I will eat this product. It smells so damn good.)

(L-R) Unapologetic. Elusive. Standout.


Another very exciting purchase, Diptyque Olene perfume. This was in the SpaceNK sale for £27, and I've been wanting a Diptyque perfume for a while as they are so unique. I took a risk buying this online, but I read reviews and everyone said this just smelt like jasmine, and I love my jasmine scents and I'm pleased to say this does smell like pure jasmine and is divine. Full review is coming soon!


I finally got the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (after dreaming about it, what is my life), again a full review is coming soon. I decided to give the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer a go, a first impressions will be up soon and I got my first L'Oreal Infallible in Endless Chocolate, the pigmentation of this is crazy good.




I received some samples of the Soap and Glory Youthful Serum, I loved the way it made my skin look and feel so I purchased a full size. I was also interested in trying the Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter, I've tried it a couple of times and I do like it so far.


Some hair things, I know, shocker. L'Oreal Elnette Satin Heat Protect Spray as I needed something for those rare occasions when I straighten my hair. I also got the full size of my loved Macadamia Nourishing Leave In Cream.



What's a haul without some nail stuff? I got two Sally Hansen Insta-Grip base coats as it's one of the best base coats I've ever tried, and Essie Beam Up which is supposed to help with whitening the nails.


I finally got myself a raw crystal necklace, I've been wanting one for the longest time and I'm so glad I got one, I love it so much. I bought it from this lovely seller on Etsy.



I finally got my new phone! I got the gold iPhone 5s and the case is from eBay (however this was just until my Casetagram case had arrived and it's finally here!).


A bit of a random one, but I got the Q&A Five Year Journal. I love the idea of this and it will be interesting to see how my answers change over the span of five years.


I also got the Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Mascara but I forgot to photograph that, whoops. So there we go, I have loads of new things to keep me occupied for a while and I will not be spending anymore any time soon, especially after my splurge on Saturday.

Hope you're all doing well!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall